Monday, December 5, 2011

Animate Forces Instead of Forms

This is veryyyyyy important, and I have to say it will take lots of time to master, I will keep practicing…
OK, What am I talking about? sorry , It’s Animating FORCES not FORMS, this might be obvious but believe me it has more depth, and as Keith Lango described it at the end of his article by saying: "This stuff has been under our noses for decades, described in a different way. See, animation books have been describing this activity in motion for years. It's been called overlap, overshoot, lag, weight, successive breaking of joints, sometimes erroneously called secondary action, etc."
I remember reading Don Graham notes about animating Forces not forms, and it was very confusing, I think I will read it again now maybe I will understand anything :)

here is the full article of Keith Lango:
http://www.keithlango.com/tutorials/old/LeadFollow/leadFollow.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment